Saturday, November 8, 2008

I love the BLOGtender

hey losers who the f still reads this. Well clearly the answer is you, so big ups for ur constant support blogger.
A lot has changed since we last met up. Just now i had a pasta eating contest with myself but I didn't take a pic because one thing i do NOT do as a blogger is take pictures of myself! pathetic and desperate to say the least! I did take so many pictures of 30 minutes in the kitchen last wednesday. Here they are.
this one might be the best pic ever

that is until you see THIS pic

but then you realize i should go pro when you see THIS ONE

lolz

well guys it is raining and i am not so sad actually. it probably had to do with the pasta contest. oh here's another SWEET SHOT

and i'm only putting this one in to keep the food shots up at 30% for all u keeping tabs. you know who you are.

tension in me room

are you scared or in love?

k bye

3 comments:

vanessa said...

i ate meatballs! lamb! beef! and chicken! on my last night in california!!! come to chicago! let's eat stuff.

these pics rule.

kelly-inkagoshima said...

That is a money shot of Tessa, and woah, watch out for that tension in your room. Dude, I am helluv the loser who still reads this and you better keep it going just for me! PS U r looking fine gurl.

kelly-inkagoshima said...

PPS you, me, and vanessa need to discuss the latest developments in GG because it is fucking off the hooooook! WTF, that shit is crazy! How do they keep doing this to me! Also, I really hate Dan. He's so wack, why the fuck does he care if Nate kisses Jenny, she sucks also!