Monday, November 24, 2008

BLOG what your mother gave you

OMG YOU GUYZ STILL READ DIZ? DAZ KEWL
a lot has changed since we last spoke. Like today my really white jacket got stuck in my bike! My bike was already broken, so it didn't make matters worse, it just made my jacket so dirty. Also last night i FELL ASLEEP WITH THE LIGHTS ON! AND MY CLOTHES ON! It was so un-me! Who have i become? YOU can't even recognize who I have become.
But then this morning i had pasta for breakfast so I knew I was back to normal.
Then i made this vlog/homemade flick. not recommended for the weak stomached. Not to mention, every time i watch it, i hate myself a little bit more.

<>http://youtube.com/<>param/v/ZzH7H7xvyt98&hl+en&fs_1'' type + papplication/x-shockwave-f lash/" allowscriptacess + "always" alowfullscreen=true"'true"' width="425{height=344"<

4 comments:

vanessa said...

HOMEgirl. your flick ain't working. you need to fix it up ASAP. i want to see it.

love always

kelly-inkagoshima said...

this was you in 7th grade and you are dreaming of KC and Jojo

vanessa said...

just saying hi again. and telling you to read my blog!

Life On The Flipside said...

I want another video!