Tuesday, August 19, 2008

a BLOG in a million

just got home. Not so tired just want to get my tan back, mainly. I would be thrilled to be back, but it looks like someone in Russia is the new owner of my first ever acquired article of vintage clothing: My red mini skirt with 80's-esque lightning bolts i got in 7th grade from Jetrag. It was a one of a kind. Gosh there goes history. Im okay though. Let me go just check my laundry again. Nyet. okay well my last part of the trip was good, back when i didn't realize this staple of my wardrobe was missing. I reunited with old friends, listened to hella ninento musiq on some idyllic train rides through the russian/german countryside, and had a life changing falafel experience. I also beat the customs at their own game and brought back a lifetime supply of russian vodka. Well I wouldn't go THAT far, and its not like i'd enjoy it. i'll just be thinking about that skirt the whole time while drinking it and possibly drunk dial it. that would be disaster.
Also i got home to find my room not exactly how i left it. Its as if mom thought i was going to die, so she already converted my room into a memorial of how clean i was or something. But don't worry its back to normal now. I also thought i lost my bag with my camera/wallet/passport but naw, it was just in the trunk. Also i have a doctor apt once a day until september. get at me bloggerz

2 comments:

ennui said...

i miss you so much i could cry.

come see me PLEASE? i never would have moved if i didn't think you'd be visiting a ton or moving to NYC homegirl.

well otherwise, i'll see you in santa cruz sept 20th? i hope?
<33333

Anonymous said...

Suki, this is Alex Lowell. I miss you. My summer rules, in case you were wondering.

I hope you have conquered whatever ailment it was that beset you in st. petersberg (I still do not know the nature of this ailment, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want).

Looking forward to hanging out with you

Alex

PS here are the pictures from my bike trip!

http://elmermuchacho.livejournal.com/27652.html#cutid1