Friday, August 29, 2008

stop, drop and BLOG

A lot of u are still asking me what i'm listening to. Well, today i finally listened to the new girl talk album while fist pumping of course. I cried three times out of ecstasy i.e.: ekstasis (the Greek translation, if you will.) and cried twice out of disgust (regular connotation). If you can guess the tracks and times that i cried i will give you a shout out on THIS VERY BLOG! Just comment below
Also I went for a victory shopping session today to various digs around the melrose. it brought me back to that one time i bought this red mini skirt from jet rag in 2004. it was cotton, too. Today i got a pair of shorts that are 2 small for me. I was shocked at all the new security measures such shoptiques are taking. I HAD TO CHECK MY BAG! do i look fishy to u? Ok i have to model my new clothes to my stuffed penguin collection.

GET AT ME BLOGGAZ

1 comment:

vanessa said...

i get to see you tomorrow! i don't have anything witty to say.