Friday, August 1, 2008

eastern BLOG of cheese


literally, an eastern bloc of cheese
Speaking of Cheese, I noticed there were a lot of gaps in my previous entry and for that I apologize. I've patched it up, some so check it out.

Architectural tour of st. p.

color accent. this house is called the sausage house and is famous in the underground world of architecture. there's a matching one in berlin. I will find it without help and in three weeks. i'll post it here on blog.spot.com


teetr totr

Peeing for a price.


the mid section of this post is dedicated to graffiti high/lowlights. this one tickled my fiddle like no other i hope u can read it.

highlight


emo st peterburg



highlight

whatevski

lol u wouldn't understand

ugly to my eyes

this is the part of the blog where you watch me eat various items.
me & russian eating pickle

me and russian eating belini

russian eating russian style

suki makes a sandwish

2 comments:

vanessapearl said...

oh suki, reading your blog makes me start the day on just the right note.

ennui said...

hi sukes
i wish you'd make a blog post from the US soon. aka be in the US, aka be with me. pls oh pls!
thank you
love,
corinne

p.s. - i got a blog, too. ilovecutebuts.blogspot.com