Saturday, December 6, 2008

now BLOG it out

Hey you guys im feeling nauseous because I hate homework and I think I ate too many pretzels but whatevr. I have also had The Smiths perpetually stuck in my head since Wednesday. So just ask me ask me ask me ask me why i'm in a bad mood.
So news guys, Isaak is twenty one that means LADIES! ISAAK IS TWENTY ONE! Well, he wasn't a few days ago when I thought it would be funny to test the liquor vendors of Santa Cruz. You know, to see if they're actually out to get us minorz. Here, Isaak is 4 hours away from being 21, going risk his integrity for booze. Lets see what happens
TOO X-CITED CANNOT DECIDE WHAT TO GET
b4 the jump

during the jump

after the jump

*
**
***
****
***
**
*
just kidding i would feel too bad! This is the real after the jump

P-A-R-T-Y cuz we GOT TO!

so many hottiez

more hotties watch out

but wait! Enough hotties, lets see what happened at benicios...
FEELING SMUG ISAAK? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN TO THEM THE MISPRINT ON UR PASSPORT?

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO!

denied! feelings of rejection and sadness

case closed

2 comments:

vanessa said...

girl! i miss you so much. i wish you could join the dance party that is still happening at my house (at four in the morning). there is a dj and everything. come visit soon please.

xoxo
vee dog

Dylan said...

Hey Suki,

get real.

C ya.