Tuesday, December 9, 2008

hey guys its me blogging from work cuz i own the place. Just giving a shoutout to the blogger next door, ezeikeil shlosshmeat the first and/or the great. Check it out! ITwillBLOWurMIND@thatssometa.blospot.com or just click on the link to ur left on the computer screen.
In other newz, last night I went to bed at 6pm, housemates, so don't ask me if I was out or studying or partying or blogging because I was sleeping in real life. Then I had a panic attack from 11 pm until 11:12 pm, and then I went back to bed. Til 8 am. Then I realized the rash on my face turned into a sunburn so that was WiLd 'n' WeIrD~!@ n thennnn I tried to do homework but really just drew trippy ass doodlez..... n thennnnn i went to find the best soup in town at new leef and new leaf iz sooo trippy now.
k guyz bloggingz over for 2day but 2morrow stay tooonned.

3 comments:

Life On The Flipside said...

Hey, I thought I got you fired from your job...

ennui said...

YOU'RE A STAR.

ace of tapes said...

it's a blog eat blog world out there...keep it real.

-izaak