Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This is where I B'log?? -the kinks

howdy bloggerz, its me from souf of da border. I am A live but might have dengue fever or jungle fever or whatevz. I will probably take a day hike later or eat açai bowl but DONTW ORRY: I WONT ENJOY IT BUT I WILL BLOG ABOUT IT.
i miss you so hard loyal readers even though i am still uncertain of who you really are. in the mean time i will find out who i am, maybe reflecting atop that gIaNt n cRaZy jesus cristo statue or day hiking. there will b picz

1 comment:

ennui said...

hey suke
corinne here: just being a complete hermit in your bedroom/attic nook. it works out well. i wish your scent would've lingered in the room but i've sniffed nearly everything and can't find you.
thanks for the free undies and the plantz. let me know how often to water them pls. any kind of detailed chart would be helpful.
i hope you're well and everything works out. what i mean is that: i hope everything works out for me and you come home sooner rather than later. wouldn't mind postin' at the top spot with you until the end of days.

hasta la vista!