Thursday, January 29, 2009

a sneak peak in the life of rio de janeiro's elite?

still in brazil. i think i'm almost done with this gnar flu i got from the birdz or whatevr, but I tInK da worst is over. Still in bed because I'm scared of the outside world, but before, I was in NO condition to blog so sorry for makin ya'll sweat like dat. So as some know, I've been cooped up but it is okay. I caught up with GG and made a sweet movie, and remembered the good old days back in old country about 5 MONTHS AGO,
but its more better here. Like THIS is the bathroom i visit every 8.3 minutes



and THIS is the fridge that i jack fresh fruit from on the regular



dont tell mom

and THIS is what i must do to take a warm shower


and THESE are the clothes that aren't mine, which brush against my head because I am the tallest one


and this is where i steal internet...


So as you can see, I've become a very indoorsy type of person. I have a few old pics from when it was sunny and i wasn't quarantined. CHECK IT OUT FLORA AND FAUNA LUVRZ

trace of squatterz



flora



fauna-legs



flora




fauna




flora, GROSS



fauna




fim

1 comment:

tanager22 said...

Hey kid, thanx for the flora and fauna pics. I think the gross flora is some sort of bromeliad.. I really like the last of fauna pic of the insectoid. Try to post some avifauna pics, eh? Hope you feel better.