Sunday, March 22, 2009

i just wanna preface this post by saying god bless recycling. If I couldn't recycle these pictures (from previous posts/stolen from the internet) due the recent FORCED CONFISCATION of my camera, you busters would just be reading text and that is just NOT REAL LIFE.
So, as you know i had a birthday. big 21. well it wasn't alt and experimental like this one of trial and error

but at least i got to play with this doggie.

and eat these cakes

for free


but i'm sure you guys are sick of these happy times, and want the LOW DOWN on my recent attacks. Well the story goes like this:
After a stressful morning of apartment hunting/finding NOTHING, i took a break to see this famuz xzibit of this artist who is "so original" -my friend. So we trekked to "o centro"; a dangerous place on such a day. It was dark and dismal. A sunday. And the streets were deserted. Kind of like this:

Moments before the attack, we even acknowledged the eeriness of the streets - and how such a bangin' city was sort of pEaCeFul 4 1nce. Little did we know what was headed our way.....
We were literally 2 blocks away from the museum, in a little "praça" as the natives would call it. It was kind of like this, but WAY more threatening and with thin figures approaching us slowly.

One man held up his kitchen dagger like a rook but I fell for it cuz I'm a sucker.
culd have been me

I ran far. Then i rode along with police for like 2 hours while we looked for my friend who i WAS SURE was sliced and diced like that chopped salad I'd been dreaming of all day. I watched the really bored popo play with their handguns and listen to their crappy d&b w/ misogynistic lyrics.
but i'm ok. just scarred 4 life in undisclosed places. I want to go home/never leave this nook. I would say call me, but you can't. I would say I'll meet you wherever you are, but I can't. Or, let me send you all my prized possessions in THIS bag but i can't.

oh 70's vingage tan leather slouch boho baggggggggggg how i long 4u

what HAVENT we been through?

what evils haven't we conquered together?



RIP little brown bag 2002-2009 you will b mizzed

No comments: