Sunday, March 15, 2009

Things here have been moderately the same since the last time we spoke. But one thing's not constant (as always) ((hmmmm)) As you may know: my bod. Feet are coming off, my legs have turned completely into bug.bites and now THIS: Pictured below, focus your atenção to the South east part of my torso
any dermatologists reading? If so, what is wrong with me?! Sun piercing? Allergies to açai?


After i realized this could and may kill me, I went to the market. Celebratory? no. Survival instinct? maybe.
It is a great place by the way. they even have a house for bread:

a nice spread of spreads.



On the walk home, we went to this place. Which also rules, and not to mention, translates SO well: Barron of bread


they even have FRANGO ASSADO (rotisserie chix)


apologies in advance! lol!


this is what it looks like in a styrophome box (so unsustainable). I am displayign the "faroffa" maybe the best condiment of all time. Its like bread crumbs but way more ethnic.


this is what it is supposed to look like btw


and then we went back to the beach on a very ugly day (maybe mrch7th?) filler up


so sick of bread fried w/miscelaneous meat/cheese fried, so i made this snackk


And then a few days or weeks passed and then yesterday happened. It was a lazy sunday and i felt so sad so we went to this place. Which translates well: the beerhouse of salvation



me waiting for my meat/bean hodgepodge they call "feijoada" round here


this is what its supposed to look like



and this is what it looked like irl

it was a dark day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
but wait. enough about me.


That means ATTENTION! Please bring it to my newest protégés blogger and his "virtual tour" (lol) @: lolgothz.blogspot.com
Do u love it? Does it put me to shame? Should I be proud? or jealous? or resentful? Should I even take credit for any of it? Also, stay tuned for next weekz blog entry, which will probably include my really brazilian birthday (i know u guys LoVe PrTy PiX), the first days of "high school" and other wacky and wild mishaps 'N' adventurez souf of the BORED-errrrrrr

2 comments:

vanessa said...

be proud, take all the credit, party hard.

xoxo

ennui said...

hmmmm this made me think of you:

http://www.blogs.uni-osnabrueck.de/dondelillo/files/2007/11/parr.JPG