Thursday, September 4, 2008

oh hey there. Its me again, blogging from work today. Earlier this morning i went to the cafe. I went with the intention to eat my coffee in peace, but instead i found myself counting fedoras once again. IN SANTA CRUZ? U ASK URSELF>!>!?! I know i know, its an epidemic comparable to the black plague. Then I wanted to throw up and i went to work to find that the library regular, resembling Andy Warhol whose real name is Pete Blumensomething but i'm really not allowed to talk about it says my boss David whose probably looking over my shoulder right now, but Pete got expelled from the library for 30 days today for being drunk but it was before i got there that this awful thing happened. He apparently stashes chips under the desk he usually sits at. Yesterday i was reshelving oversized books and his shoes were off and everyone knew. Also, I was reshelving HATS FOR SALE, one of my childhood favs and it really hurt my eyes to see all those fedoras in such an innocent childhood read. I'm sorry for the visual but its what i face everyday.

1 comment:

vanessapearl said...

oh hey friend, here i am blogging from your work. you are probably reshelving more books about fedoras right now.

to many fedoras.