Saturday, September 13, 2008

BLOG first, ask questions last

hi bloggerz, its me posting from my coffin-nook. Do you guys like pictures of fire??! Well here's some from our tall fire we had

*~the glow~*

fire demon

and i know this is cocky but this is my favorite pic of me eva

then this happened which was kewl

but i was so much more down with this

yeah girl

not down for blinded by the light

then chris came over and brought his ego (not down)

im down 4 ur jaw line, but who isn't

not down for liability

always down for magic dylan

NEVER FUCKING DOWN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sick blog, I wanna hang out k l8er

Alex L

kelly-inkagoshima said...

fuck, seeing these pictures is ruling my life! I wish I was back at 115 storey st. for realz. Oh man do not let Noodle go into our room whatever you do that shit is sick. Finally there was a huge bonfire and I missed it! Mothafucka! I miss you hard.