Monday, September 8, 2008

BLOGging like my daddy

When I tried to escape the enclave of fedoras in Santa Cruz, it was to my dismay that they followed me all the way to the san francisco.

WHO DO U THINK U R??
then later i got thrown off a scooter BY A GIRL IN A RED DRESS but it was tame compared to one other similar incident.
El ZOCALO ON THE SIDEWALK SUCKAZ. (3rd blog entry reference for you newbies)



so fine... literally, the food was fine.

Do not remember this. Where is my mind?? (90s reference).

and heres nineties night but why is cooper there in a blue trucker hat?

and this is how i really got the scar on my face, but don't ask me if im okay in real life

-fin-

1 comment:

LSLSLS said...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=46807930&albumID=2345144&imageID=43515282
hey in the back watch for the paparazz