Monday, September 29, 2008

writers BLOG

so its officially fall which means its officially FREEZING which is gods way of forcing me to BLOG! Believe it or not, my life has been pretty boring these past few weeks of summer 08. Today however, i was defeated on the sidewalk by a fire hydrant which explains the grapefruit size bruise on my right upper thigh. I also lost weight doing fitness at my friends pad today. And got my hair braided by this shawty imma holler at later. AFTER THE JUMP

But something bigger than all this physical stuff happened. Another thing. Something new. Something different. Last night, in a fit of emo flurry, I poured a cup of tea on my head. Some adj to describe the event include: erradic, spontanious, explosive or impromptu so there was no time for photo documentation. So here's it being done part in fake life.
Prior to the jump

Jumpin



After the jump



*
*
**
***
*****
*******
****
***
**
*

Since my last blog entry, all I did was climb a mountain,
peeped a view,

look closer

looked hot in the sewer,

dont look too close

got a tutorial.

Are poster boards more effective than power-points?

i saw the newest attraction/freakshow in japantown


I witnessed a community service.


i took a pic of my friend posing
w/ mac

i felt trapped,

no way out


HOLLER BLOGGERZ

3 comments:

kelly-inkagoshima said...

You are SO spontaneous. Seeing that open oven, that yellow casserole pan, that baked cheese heaven, I shed a few tears.

vanessa said...

i am salivating at the mouth right now, hungry for an update on your real life.

vanessa said...

RIP REAL LIFE

why did you have to die?
come back to life, please.