Monday, June 23, 2008

BLOG ambition

oh whaddup bloggers. Sorry I haven't written in a while, but my ingrown toe nail is giving me hell. Either I sell all my shoes and just wear sandals for the rest of my life, OR I go to Dr. Silvers.... I thought I'd never have to deal with that asshole again, but god has a different plan for me, I guess.
Yesterday I ate a sandwich surprise surprise

my friends had food too.

jojo was not so nice to me.
We biked around this city
and went to the market. I love going to the market! Check out this original image AFTER THE JUMP! bet youve never seen a pic like this before!!!!!!!!!! FOOD AS ART FOREVA

Then we met up with nikki and it was so fun and she explained pheromones to me and asked me some personal questions, which made me blush. That girl has no boundaries, but she knows this already. Too bad i don't have any pics to capture the awkwardness in that car....
Then I saw this jojo. it was like reuniting with a saint.

I like these two.

I'm neighbors with the one on the left by the way.
i can remember anything else i did until today which is not much. I mean, i got my pants taylored. I don't have the best relationship with my taylor which is probably the case is because I CANT EVEN SPELL HIS PROFESSION CORRECTLY. no though, he always yells at me cuz i want my jeans too skinny and he says i won't be able to get them over my ankles. or kankles in his eyes. I wish i had a picture to capture that layer of sweat between my leg and that pant leg when i had to model for him. Boy, its hot here. Then i almost bought a 10 dollar sandwich at marmalade because i was right next door, but then i was all like naw.

2 comments:

vanessapearl said...

girl, in a matter of days you will be posting photos of me eating a ten dollar sandwich with you. how am i even containing my excitement?

ps i hope you are wearing your retainer AND your bathing shhuit right now.

vanessapearl said...

comment number two.

last night i had a dream that you, me, and miss kelly were in longs and we stole a jar of open mayonnaise (which made my bag really gross by the way). unfortunately, some lady security guard saw us do it and we had to go to the back for questioning. we were supposed to give her our parents names and phone numbers, and you, being the sneak you are, said your mothers name was suki gershenhorn and then gave that lady your own telephone number.

mayo theft is probably the most embarrassing of all petty crimes. and the messiest.