Saturday, June 14, 2008

dont' THINK about it: BLOG about it

Kind of heated no one has called me to make sure i'm still alive because I haven't posted in a while. But good news: I'm alive and ready to post.
Just got home to LA. Had a ruff ride back: Witnessed a motorcyclist fall off his motorcycle! Got gas! Stopped to use the restroom! We both got burgers at in and out and mom called at that very moment. She was worried that we wouldn't be hungry for dinner, so dad lied to her and said we were halfing one. But we both got two! and he got a chocolate shake! I slept for about 35% of the drive. I woke up RIGHT at Six Flags Magic Mountain. It was like a sign or sumthin that this summers bout to be bountiful wit roller-coasters.
Well, if not real life thrilling rollercoasters, DEFINITELY THE EMOTIONAL KIND! I got really self-concious when my dad told me how many clothes I had, cried when my sister told me there was a tick's head still stuck in my stomach, and laughed out of delirium. I felt discussed when I realized my mom loves her stupid windmill more than she loves me.

Then i had to face this:

Anyone down to play "find that article of clothing" later, I'll be down.

3 comments:

Drinkles88 said...

im discusseded

vanessapearl said...

i miss all your clothes. thanks for the wine surprise.

kelly-inkagoshima said...

baby I don't care who's watchin....i wanna make love in this club...dun dun dah nah nuh nuh nuh!

baby girl, i miss you real hard.

i am in ojai, just made two apricot tartes. if you drive here in two hours you can eat some. deal?