Friday, June 20, 2008

Blog in the name of love

Today I woke up at 12:17 and proceeded to eat two tamales: one blue corn, and one sweet corn. Then I modeled in front of my mirror for a while. Got a killer tan yesterday. We plunged into the Pacific over 2 times! I've been having a recurring dream of an old feeble man chasing me around a graveyard to Track 7 of the we got it for cheap volume 3 mixtape. What does it mean?. After that I will go to the flower store and make a gorgeous floral arrangement, and big bucks among other things. It always gets really hot in that store. Its half indoors and half outdoors. Just now I ate another sandwich with this great new mustard i got. Its tarragon mustard and its green. So spicy. If anyone can suggest anything ELSE to eat besides sandwiches I will not listen because I like eating sandwiches just fine. Just now I took out my cornrows and my bangs have never had such volume!

1 comment:

kelly-inkagoshima said...

Suki,

Here are things that we should be doing: eating sandwiches and getting hella tan. I have been trying real hard to get tan - can we talk about what is the best time of day/best angle of the sun to get a tan Everytime I have laid out it has beeen from 11-12.30 and maybe this isn't optimal tanning time b/c I haven't been turning that sexy cappuccino color that I desire. What time do you tan?

Also, TedThos and I just watched this hot vid that you should see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU&feature=related

PS if you want designer t-shirts come to my boutique in Ojai, I have have hella cute ones for a fatty discount.

Ok, stay hot biatch.

K