Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dead finks don't talk about it: THEY BLOG ABOUT IT

June 12. 2008

God's piss on the duvet cover part duece. Loric was off to take his 8am final. I heard it went well. Then, crap i can't remember. oh wait maybe these pictures will refresh my memory...
BREAKFAST IN BED SUCKAZ

BRAZIL IN BED SUCKAZ

Then we realized that food as art


Then Alex Lowell embarked on his 6 day bike journey from santa cruz to san diego. Good Luck! If I HAD the link to his blog, It would appear after the jump. But instead here is his photo.

My arms really hurt today and i thought i slept weird on my arm but, no, no, I just balled hella fools up yesterday, it turns out. and now i'm paying the ultimate price of lactic acid buildup. here is a picture of me paying the price.

My dad came today. Here's a picture of me blogging and my dad thinking its not cool.
We got over our tiff, pictured above. We went to public storage and i road my bike around in the corridors and almost got hurt. Then my dad pulled me on a device and it was so bad ass. I can't believe we didn't get caught. We spent an evening at his hotel room. We watched lakers and ate hors d'oeuvre and napped. I stole fresh baked cookies for vanessa and i to eat just now. She's not happy with her crazy bread but she'll be happy when i'm spooning her tonight.

-Suki

2 comments:

LSLSLS said...

i don't remember ANY of this stuff happening.blogspot.com.theblog

vanessapearl said...

godspeed in your daring journey to the south. take care to keep the mule hydrated and the pistol loaded. you never know what kind of beasts are hiding in the bramble. the homestead awaits your safe return. i know you will do us proud, soldier.