Sunday, June 29, 2008

BLOGbuster

Oh wow its really been a while since I've seen this template. Yeah, I've been on the road, out of the office but here i am ready to report back to home base. I took an early weekend from the flower shop after I saw THIS happen at work! Professional? I don't know.... you be the judge after the jump...

So I hit the road, the open road. this was all halted when i bought a fresh pair of kicks. MOM IS Gonna KILL ME. This is what my closet looks like full of shoes. Plus one more?!?!?!?! Where's it gonna go? Here's a pic but idk why fitty was in my closet.
i should probably lock my doors now on....
but what really KICKED of this weekend was that first bite of our falafel, burrito, braided donut at our extravaganza lunch break at five pm. Five pm because i got lost for two and a half hours. I was thinking long, cylindric themed food, no limit to regional origin. It was bomb
falafz

burritz

loric <3 donuz
then we had to stretch because without micro-breaks how ELSE is a worker supposed to survive a 7 hour day????
the next thing we ate were leftovers and cookies and they were good. Then we went to see live rock and roll. we drank beer and hard a. and hella PIZZA SLIZES
eyo its time for a slice. Loric weaseled his way to a free slice by embellishing a story of falsehood. More power to you boy

after 12 pieces, we decided to call it quits. Off to eating flour and honey combo, beer and sriracha and Loric's personal conquest, a tablespoon of tequila and pasta primavera.

After that, I learned some moves from Jackie Chan aka Loric Sih mostly self defense moves. don't mess.

Who took this pick of me getting owned? Way embarrassing.
This scared me straight to sleep. Woke up and had an issue with WaMu. The ATM line was so long. I got ready to do my thang

and straight out of nowhere, the ATM consumes my card like it aint seen money like that in DAYZ. No really, though, there's no explanation for it, but then I had issues with Karina the banker, who can suck it by the way. But i feel like i've spoken about this issue enough in real life so just forget it.
Then I saw edog who is tight. we ate hella dank sandwich and shot the shit for a minute. I facilitated our classic harmony/melodies, as we cruised over the golden gate bridge. I've never felt so alive in all my life. By the way it was sooooo sunny that side of the bay, let me tell u, check out that blue ass sky after da jump
I look like ur brotha, girl
Then i went to meet my friend for a this
which really inspired food WITHOUT DISHES ie waffle-cups with ice cream inside ie bread-bowls filled with goods. What WOULDN't you eat inside a breadbowl? Coffee inside a breadbowl? Tapioca balls inside a bread bowl? Well, I personally would eat most things in a breadbowl. Including spaghetti and meatballs inside a breadbowl. So that's exactly what we did.
SPEGHETTI AND MEATBALLS IN A BREAD BOWL
Then we left to watch the gays and loric lost 8 things. we saw a lot of barf that night and a lot of almost barf. Remember that guy who barfed in the cleaning isle of the market! LOL. Remember this chick on the bus??? Loric made me make pash with a girl who was barfing on the bus. i didn't get a pic but i think someone else on the bus did and i found it on the internet. Imagine the chances.

woah and then we went to bed and woke up and ate probably the best burger of my lyfe.. NOT DRAWN TO SCALE yo
YOUNG BERRRRG

even though we were craving
WAFFIEZ

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sukster,
That WaMu business sounds crazy...but glad to see you ate well on your trip north I'll miss you while you're in Russia...keep blogging! Almond and Mike send their love.

LSLSLS said...

that big donut/bagel is actually a real picture of me