Sunday, June 15, 2008

wut the BLOG

Ey yo i want to first of all start this entry by giving a shout out to my lady SNook and my man dr. dactyl for shouting me out on their blogs. its like EVERYONe is blogging now.

As an elegant couple

As cyber personalities

In other news, gabe changed the layout of his display cases, got the new peewee hermans, and sold the majority of his vast shoe collection.



I reunited with an old friend
Food shot

Check out this pooch's eyez


in other news, I left my retainers at 115 Storey Street can someone help me out?

3 comments:

Monster Habit said...

that blog is filled with the most attractive young people and animals i have ever laid my laser eyes on. that picture of the terribly good-looking man and woman on the computer -- is that a tiny owl's head on the bed next to them? where can i get one, or is this blog not like that?

katerbug said...

very inspirational blog.. i read alll the archives. is it a compliment or a copy cat cheap move if i start blogging too?

ps i think alex's blog is elmermuchacho@livejournal. may be spelled different, and is probably friends only but w/e
pps blog about finding a ride to hang out with me

vanessapearl said...

i am one of the remaining few on storey street, which means i am acting as a post office. please reply with your current address and a small but important package will be coming at you shortly.