Thursday, June 12, 2008

Don't talk about it BLOG about it

Last night I slept under the stars. Today I woke up with a layer of morning dew, or god's piss upon my douve cover. Off I went, then to the city to take care of logistical BULLSHIT. afterwards i went to the Fullhouse House. Check it





here's the park in front of it




then we played some basketball. There were a party of five on the basketball court before us playing, can you believe this: SOCCER! on the basketball courts! It baffled me too! And then we played and I was sooo bad but then i got okay. The wind was SO INTENSE OMG! We played serious and then we got silly but I think my friends played easy on me.



Loric



so fly........ literally.


Then we went to Ethiopian food after a long dispute and goose-chase around the city. Burritos atop twin peaks? Indian food at some swanky joint and wait 30 minutes??? I DONT THINK SO. It was wild. Mom called me during dinner. Nobody even noticed.
BEFORE THE JUMP

AFTER THE JUMP

1 comment:

kelly-inkagoshima said...

Hey Babe, omg you are having so much fun! Here are some questions that are still hanging over my head: what are you listening to? Are you ready to go back to LA? Do you miss me?

I miss you a lot.