Sunday, July 27, 2008

a BLOG a day keeps the doctor away

SO IM OUT of the hospital. It's about time. But wait. Here's the story in full.
So i was chillin in the park hella hard
eating влинии aka belini aka crepe like delights.

we take a nap on this lovely park lawn,

when all of a sudden BOOOM i just start shivering and feeling faint. and BOOM i end up like this in a matter of minutes

my friend got a little camera happy, but thats expected.

heres a glamor shot of me going crazy

In the hospital, the thermometer slipped from my armpit, shattering into a thousand tiny microscopic pieces. I wasn't sure if i was hallucinating or if it was in fact "real life", so i touched it. Then i had a flash back to when i was 6/my first memory of being sick and my dad yelling at me to be so careful not to drop the thermometer and if i did, that they'd have to call a clean-up team and it would cost hella. But isn't that how alex mac turned magic??? Anyways, i snapped out of it and washed my hands and called the nurse and she cussed me out, but its expected now. i would be offended/wierded out if she didn't. Then later that day, I realized my IV has wheels!!! Well, i knew this before, but i was too weak/lazy/timid to take it for a spin. So i did, and got cocky. I fell and ripped out of my wrist and it hurt so bad and there was fluid 'vrywhere. LOL@!@@!@. Made it in time for the ballet and navy day and the bridges but missed the goth rave and the flea market. Im fine thanks for ur support i think ive never loved the outside this hard and i think this disneyland village city is the most beautiful creation ive ever seen god bless u.

4 comments:

ennui said...

OH SUKI!!
ahhhh i'm so glad you're better and that this illness didn't affect your comic ability to write a blog entry. be in my life.

kelly-inkagoshima said...

Dude, WTF? What happened to you? Why did they hospitalize you for so long? I know you probably have explained this to one million people, but I will force you to explain it to me.

Tokyo is motherfucking RAD. Come here. Its my favorite place eva so far.

PS Did you parents do the sweepstakes run yet? I am really excited to hear about that.

kelly-inkagoshima said...

Er, wait, do you think someone drugged you while you were sleeping in the park? I knew that would happen!

vanessa said...

suki! i am so glad you are out of that dark hole of a hospital!

and kelly! start your blog! i need more exciting blogs in my day.