Thursday, July 24, 2008

blogging from beyond the grave.

for those of u on the outs of my speed dial, greetings from a sketch ass hospital in russia. Well not so sketch where they have a laptop in my room, but sketch enough where the laptop has no outlet for me to plug in my camera. i took some bomb pics with the i.v. in my arm, the nurse not being able to find my veins, and doctors arguing about my fate in the scariest language ever imaginable. How did i get here? They're holding me here for another night! Im in critical condition and acute pain. Drop me a line to keep me sane.

1 comment:

katie said...

NOOOOOoooo damn those russians. DEATH IS NOT ART.
but really are you ok?? what happened? I feel bad blogging about such trivial things when bigthings(are)happening to you!
anyway I hope you live and find the cord to your camera.