Wednesday, July 2, 2008

cock BLOG



that was a product of my surgery late this afternoon...



while this is an accurate depiction of: gridlock'd. life is a traffic jam. Or it least it was for us today at LAX when we were picking up v-dawg from the airport.



this is kelly and vanessa in the dirty south

we ate burritos a mile and a half away from the pacific ocean. WHAT A VIEW.
then we parted ways and i got surged

convinced my podiatrist to start a blog. He wouldn't let me photograph his face but don't worry I WENT THERE.
and then i had 5 consecutive breakdowns. I have gotten really emo in my old age.
then we went to the market
theze r some pics of me pretending im interested in the PRODUCT.




reunited with an OLD FRIEND

Throw-back friend


then vietnameeze foodstuff




victory dinner




dizzert





while you are sleeping,

i am inside this building probably.

i am also probably lonely, lost, miserable and hungry.
byebye i'm gone for real
write me an email sgershenho@gmail.com for casual emails or sgershen@ucsc.edu for the professional type

1 comment:

vanessapearl said...

Suki, right now you are on an airplane on your way to Russia watching some of the best airplane movies eva! Girl, that was a fun 14 hours we all spent together, I am going to remember it forever. I'll send you mail to Russia if you give me your address, girl you are gonna love it. I just know.

All of the love of burritos and markets,

Kelly and Vanessa