Wednesday, July 9, 2008

eastern BLOG PART DUECE

russian women in front of the St. Peters church posing with the monument





n then me



here i am in the country side acting like i own the place.


its like cool here. i like it and such. here's a pic of me pashing with a monument that the russians stole from egypt. Pashing with history.


the cemetaries are really cool. its like death as art.



this place makes me want to play mini golf


and roll down hills


and sometimes i think i'm in brazil


but then i remember than i'm in russia.

1 comment:

kelly-inkagoshima said...

Suki,

Holy fuck, with all these picturesque cemeteries and Chuck Bass look alikes and prime photo-ops, you should be having the time of your life! Dang girl, I love the model shoots, keep them coming. How is the food? I am really glad to hear from you/see some blogging activity because I was beginning to worry about you. Tell me these things: what you are eating, if there are any hotties on the trip, have you been drugged in a nightclub yet, are Michael Zelenko and Dmitry there, have you bought one of those tall fur hats yet, are you going to become a vodka expert.

I miss you.