Monday, July 21, 2008

Eastern Vlog: part 6.

рун пгныы! i mean hey guys here is a pic and me and spulld bloodz

here is a pic of me and st. basils cathedral. which one is tighter to you?


u can see this beauty from every where in the city. however it has not helped me find my way

more russian psers. i swear they neva smile.

weddings happen sometimes. look CLOSER

one of the cutest tattoos ive seen thus far

this is the palace i go to school in. i am not kidding that i go to school in a palace. but it needs some tlc thats for sure.


this chipped paint reminded me of an owl.

the backyard of the palace


this is it from the outside. i'm going to throw a party here if i get some friends.

after i photo documented the place of my studies, some fools adn i went to the hermitage. We got fancy out of respect for fine art. Here are a selection of pics from our photoshhooot


inside the museum

our tour guide IVAN


modern installments??

u be the judge

2 comments:

kelly-inkagoshima said...

Ahahah! Suki! I love that picture of you guys posing! That has to be your album cover (you are SO the lead singer). I can't stop laughing!

Oh, I have been wanting to know - which song is more popular in Russia - Love in the Club or Sexy Can I? Ask some people which they like better.

This blog is a great success.

I miss you, leaving for Japan in 4 days. When I make a blog, will you link to me?

vanessapearl said...

i don't believe that you are actually in russia. i think you are in a land of giant cakes... oh, what a conspiracy!

also, are you still going by suki? or sara? or are you now seifnufingborginchild?