Saturday, July 26, 2008

im ill.not sick.

ssoooo its been +96 hours since i've seen the sun. I'm turning white like a ghost. I think I've seen the clock at every possible position. My favorites angles are: 7:49 10:30 1:12 and 2:45. i like the 2:45 because it reminds me of when i used to watch the clock in 4th grade and get out of school. When the clock approaches one of these angles, i get excited. Its the only thing i have to look forward to. They are going to keep me here at least until monday which leads me to a request, my loyal blog reader. Youtubes links u wanna send me? Websites? Jerky phone messages? Hecka sick music videos? Links to superior blogs than this? i'm pretty desperate here, and i think its time u give back to me. the sooner the better im dyin here. PErhaps, actually, dying here.

2 comments:

vanessa said...

digg.com (dumb)
gofugyourself.celebuzz.com (snarky)
fecalface.com (hip)
elysesewell.livejournal.com (former top model contestant)
postsecret.blogspot.com (emo)

godspeed, child.

James said...

http://www.oldeenglish.org/

...the most recent ones suck, but there are definite diamonds in the rough.

also, this video rocks:
http://media.ghostrobot.net/7020_wanderlust.html

or you could always go on skype!
peace my darling.